Find out how one lone man can survive in a house with a control freak, a high maintenance diva, and a master manipulator - We'll let you decide which one is which....
Halloween 2011
Sunday, December 30, 2007
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK
OK - so I have caved to peer pressure. I (with the help of my loving wife) have created the Evans Family Blog. Be patient as I am no computer genius - yes I know you are all surprised but nonetheless, here it is...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome. When I first looked at the title, I thought this was a link to an adult website.
It's nice to see the balance you have achieved between "The KISS Fan" and the "Three Girls"[sarcasm].
Keep up the good work and soon I will try to convince you to use a live.com page (after you get the memory for your pc).
This was too cool. I will never get to keep up with you guys will I? Nice pics they all came out great! Keep up the giood work diva!!! Go Rangers!!! LOL Terry and Gang!
6 comments:
Awesome. When I first looked at the title, I thought this was a link to an adult website.
It's nice to see the balance you have achieved between "The KISS Fan" and the "Three Girls"[sarcasm].
Keep up the good work and soon I will try to convince you to use a live.com page (after you get the memory for your pc).
Rock On - John
Woo Hoo!!!
Now we can check in and see what you guys have been up to.
~Pauline
oh man...it's come to this...
well, Billy, we know you're the real diva!
I love it!
You already got more comments on this than I have on my whole blog!!!
Now that means that you HAVE to comment on ours!!!
Is this what life has come to. You are with out a doubt the diva haha go penguins
This was too cool. I will never get to keep up with you guys will I? Nice pics they all came out great! Keep up the giood work diva!!! Go Rangers!!! LOL
Terry and Gang!
Post a Comment