Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

O Holy Nights... Of Mischief

Most of you know I was "punked" bad by our friends Laura & Jay around Halloween. Our scarecrows were turned into this...


I still remember when Krista asked "Daddy, why does my scarecrow have booby cups?" I swore revenge!!!!

I was struggling with a response and then it hit me. I will become a Christmas decoration. I might market this. Luckily, Jenn and the girls were supportive and assisted in my revenge. I will admit, I was a little nervous being that you normally don't prank cops but what the hell - I was hoping that they were both a bad shot. So while watching TV (I can see them). I decorated their house with festive "Billy-canes".

On my way to Laura & Jays!One of my assistants! Its ON! Operation HO HO HO

Being that Laura & Jay's house went so well, we decided to get John & Pauline's. This was really fun because we did it as a family. The girls had fun and Jenn was wondering what kind of nut did she marry. While performing routine surveillance of the target, a car approached. It was Pauline returning from some shopping. Using my super agent spy skills, I was able to restructure my attack in "nano seconds". Once the coast was clear, we initiated "Operation HO, HO, HO". This time we decided to tape "Christmas-ME's" on their door for a nice morning surprise. I had some tape malfunction due to the high wind. Luckily I made it out without being busted.



Videos







After each event, the household received a phone call stating" You've been Ho-ed"...

Wait until next year when I have real time to plan!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos Evans family!!!

I think we have to get in cahoots with Jay and Laura for our revenge!!!!

Be on the lookout for OUR revenge!

Anonymous said...

Swiss Billy

KISS Fan said...

John I know it's you!!!!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review