Krista had her last field trip of the year at Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. Could you believe that 1st grade is almost over? Jenn and I got to be chaperons on this trip. We had a great time and I cant wait to go on future trips. Of course it rained - when hasn't lately. That didn't stop anyone in her class or us rowdy parents. We had one commitment to meet up with the rest of the class and that was for the Sea Lion show which of course IT RAINED!!!
Krista & Jessica - BFF's
Look, fish!
What could they wish for? Maybe Zac Efron? The Show and we forgot the umbrellas
The star performer!
The girls were all afraid of this guy!
Yes it is a bird
Wild possum's
Penguins
(as I type this I'm pissed that the Penguins won the Stanley Cup and I have to listen Steve & Tony - go Islanders)
Have to end with a shark!
So the next time you're at 431 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901 go the main door and check it out! See ya



No comments:
Post a Comment