Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

34 and Feeling it....

Monday we celebrated Jenn's (AKA - The Boss) 34th Birthday. That officially keeps me in "Boy Toy" status being that I'm 9 days younger. As I quote my wife "This year I feel old" - I blame the kids and not me! We all had a great time - presents and cake - you can't go wrong!
All Ashlyn wanted was party hats - luckily Krista has Jenn's memory and reminded me to get them. Besides you are never too old for cool party hats. The cake was awesome - not good for a diet but you only have one birthday a year - right???

34 looks beautiful to me...



What a cake - good job me.


When SUGAR goes wrong....

VIDEOS - of course.

BLOOPER ALERT....

Happy Birthday Mommy/Honey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet!! I love how Ashlyn thought it was her birthday.

A day at the spa ... Great job Billy!!!

I said...

Hey - how come there were no pix of your "special" present from later that evening? Oh - and sorry Billy that I stuck you with the Bean this past weekend. She said that based on your reaction, she will send me to the next family function to represent us.

pweny said...

Mommy/Honey?????

KISS Fan said...

Mommy/Honey?????

Mommy: Krista and Ashlyn
Honey: Her Boy-Toy...

Anonymous said...

Boy????????????! ummm, you're a little late for that!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review