Krista had her second dance recital and I must say it was a great experience. The new dance studio (INSPIRATIONS DANCE ACADEMY) put on a wonderful show and it was obvious that the kids were well prepared and had a lot of fun. I think the parents, grandparents, aunt, uncles and friends did as well!!!
Krista was awesome - we are so proud of her. I think at that age to stand up on stage with a packed house looking out at everyone has to be a little scary but she did great. This years song was to Cher's - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss). Cher Fact: Dated Gene Simmons from .... you guessed it KISS. Well enjoy some of the pictures we got from that day. Thanks to everyone that came to support Krista.
Mommy and the Princess
Extreme Closeup
Getting Ready!!
Backstage Show Time!
I think Krista enjoys this part the most
A proud moment - while striking her favorite pose with her very first trophy!



2 comments:
I was so proud of Krista and what a great job she did!
Good job Krista ... you're a natural!
How adorable!! She looks like she had a great time.
Post a Comment