Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Are we there yet... (and it only took four hours)

Hershey '08 - was the Evans vacation. This is our second year in a row - we loved it so much last year that we brought additional family this year. Accompanying us on this trip were the Maiero's from Terryville, Uncle & Aunt Maiero and the Cunningham's of Astoria. The kids had a blast and I think the adults did pretty good as well. We had some interesting dinners (party of 13 please) but everything worked out in the end. I was on good behavior as well - I think.

We had a fun during happy hour/character hour at the Hershey Lodge. Adults got to chill and the kids got the see their favorite candy characters in full gear.


The Evans house was polled and these were the "Highs" of the trip.

Mom: Watching my two girls conquer their fears and ride the roller coaster at Dutch Wonderland with mommy (Daddy conquered some fears as well - TILT A WHIRL aka TILT A HURL).

Dad: Going down "Riptide" with Krista five times at the Boardwalk at Hershey and Ashlyn asking after every ride "Daddy, Daddy what ride is next".

Krista: Roller Coaster and log flume at Dutch Wonderland and Chocolate, Chocolate and did I mention Chocolate.

Ashlyn: Chocolate world tour - or what she calls it the "Chocolate roller coaster".
Funny Moments
  1. Hopefully Jenn does not KILL ME - but when we were getting on the old fashion car ride Ashlyn grabbed her shirt and WOW'ed the attendant... That would have made the Grizzwalds proud.
  2. Alex spilling his lemonade on Uncle Pete...what happens in Hershey, stays in Hershey.
  3. I remember Evan taking Ashlyn on for a ride and I said "Ashlyn listen to Evan, he is in charge" - then Ashlyn turns to Evan and says "Evan, I'm in charge". Evan looked at me with his smile and we both shrugged and had a chuckle. What can I say she is a little "Boss".

With 324 pictures we decided to make a montage of each day so turn your volume up and click on the thumbnails below. Enjoy.

Have a Sweet time!!!



View this montage created at One True Media
Hershey Trip - Day One





View this montage created at One True Media
Hershey Trip - Day Two





View this montage created at One True Media
Hershey Trip - Day Three





View this montage created at One True Media
Hershey Trip - Day Four




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding Alex spilling his lemonade: you should put the word lemonade in quotes.

Ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

If you think about it, I'm pretty sure we were all in "lemonade" at one time or another during the trip ;o)

Good times ... good times ....

2007 Evans Family Year in Review