Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mr. Change & Senator McCain

When I first put this blog up, I put a poll on which candidate would be the nominees for their parties - well we all got it wrong - and I would have lost money on our old mayor of New York and Bill's lovely wife.

Mr. Change and John McCain are the winners. I think McCain can win if he picks a good VP (what happened to Rudy!) but I can admit that I think the Republicans will need some help and it won't come from the bias media outlets.

Mr. Change on the other hand has me nervous (all you Bush-haters can go scratch, I know what your thinking). I think that he will handle the war on terror like the Clinton administration, which is why we are in the situation we are in - sorry it was not Bush's fault. Polls showed the country agreed with Afghanistan and Iraq, because 911 was still fresh in our memories. Now, nobody agrees with the Bush "proactive" approach - the "do-nothing" Clinton approach, I guess, is fine with everyone now. But if something happens on our soil again - will you support a response???

So vote for who you want but, at least, at a minimum, please vote because you know something about the candidate and not what CBS, NBC and CNN told you. I don't want to forget the New York Times.... All very fair and balanced - now that was a joke.

I was going to go negative and put up Rev. Wright videos (if Mr. Change wins would be our next Security of State) and Mrs. Change telling us her lovely thoughts - but I decided not to... for now.

NOTE: Please visit my new section on the blog "Stop Barack" - over on the wright (no not that wacky rev. - the right hand side of the blog).

2007 Evans Family Year in Review