Ok, so I know I'm late with the 1st day of school pics but better late than never. Krista started 1st grade on September 3rd and she couldn't have been more excited. Krista's Kindergarten teacher moved up to the 1st grade and Krista has her again. I confess that I could not help myself and cried as she boarded the big yellow bus. I cried for a much different reason this time. Look at her - she is not the little baby I put on the bus last year. She has grown up so fast in just one year. I was so proud of my big girl - she hopped on the bus with no problem - so independent. I looked at my neighbor, who just put her 5th grade daughter on the bus, and she was crying too. So basically, this is what I have to look forward to every September - a good cry!



4 comments:
They are both so cute!!
Just looking at the pictures almost made me cry even though it was a week ago.
These kids are growing up way too fast ... there has got to be a way to stop them.
They are so adorable! I'd be a mess too. :)
I love it! That shot of Ashlyn is very "evans"...Krista looks smashing! Great pics...thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!
Billy wrote this, right? B/c we all know how he likes a good cry....
Post a Comment