Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Hi-jinXXX

So I will admit - I can be a little sarcastic at times and play a few jokes once in a while. Well at a friendly get together - I played some tricks on the host - Laura. Well she got me back and she got me back pretty damn good.

One night while lounging on the couch with Jenn having our favorite glass of Cabernet Sauvignon... some Halloween Hi-jinXXX was going on. I will admit I was really wrapped up in this episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 (don't laugh I'll kick your ass), I didn't hear the noise outside. So as I usually do I opened the door to check the Evans compound and what do I see but one of our scarecrows - well a little risque....

Yes that is a thong on my scarecrow

I tip my hat to Laura and Jay but
I will have my revenge!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!!!! Laura and Jay are our kind of people.

I love Jon & Kate too ... well, really just Jon and the kids ... I can't stand Kate!

I said...

You guys always love the weirdest shows. At least we were watching Kiss on the Scooby Doo Halloween episode this morning.

2007 Evans Family Year in Review