Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 10, 2008

Lot's going on!!!

First - we are soooooo proud of Krista who was selected as Student of the Month for September at Lynwood Avenue School. She won this prestigious award for being a "Great Listener". It is funny, since tonight, as I wrote this blog, listening was not at its best display. Well, I guess if they are going to act out, let it be at home. I do want to point out that Krista's cousin Evan won the same award at his school as well for September - our family must breed "great listeners" (ha ha ha) !!!





Next up was the "Fall Festival" at Krista's school - we had a blast. There was a lot to do for the kids and parents - pumpkin patch, music, shops, face painting, arts & crafts, food, story telling, food, games and did I say food.

Obviously we couldn't go to Krista's school without hitting the playground.

Who's a monkey?


Nothing like Cotton candy before lunch!


Art's and Crafts

Pumpkin Patch

I got it!!!

Last but not least FRIENDS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Krista!!

I love the fall festival pictures, how cute!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review