Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 ALREADY

2008 ended at John & Pauline's house - well almost, 11:30pm is not bad. We had a blast as usual. Good friends, good wine, good champagne, good beer and really good kids added up to a great night.

The kids had a lot of fun dancing, Conga line, singing and all around kid fun. We finally used a pinata that we had gotten for the girls' birthday - we tried three times prior but kept forgetting. So we made it a New Years Eve Pinata now. Ashlyn went first and pulled the correct string that opened the candy - that was quick.

Kids Party Too....

Evan performing some magic - no bunny was available

Happy New Year Love Ashlyn

Pinata Fun!Miss Adorable 2009

Looks like trouble - Quadruple Trouble!!

Now we can't forgot the adults - we like to have fun as well...
Don't Ask - I'm not
I guess - TOUCHDOWN Hoodlum's on the loose
Joe "I like to Party"
Nice... No hands Mom would be proud - not really
You been "Ho-ed"
They must be missing a tree at Rockefeller Center
Love you honey Love you THIS MUCH...

Happy New Year Everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast with you guys! I can't imagine how much fun Disney 2009 is going to be!!!!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review