Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daddy - Daughter Dance 2009

Friday we had our second Dance. Leading up to the dance was quite funny, Krista was very (verrrrry) concerned that I was going to embarrass her (where would she get that from). She was concerned with my wardrobe, if I was shaving, etc... I told her I was going to go in my best KISS shirt - I think she cried. We had a great time - she loves to dance.


This pics makes me feel OLD
Party like a rock star
Diva and Diva's

Videos






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I see lots of kids dancing, but no daddies dancing with their daughters...WTF??? Krista is a great dancer though...I understand her "concern".

KISS Fan said...

I cant video and dance soooo those dances are for Krista & I only!!!

Anonymous said...

Likely story...

KISS Fan said...

We were born to "Hand Jive" baby!!!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review