Friday night, we had the Daddy/Daughter dance at Krista's school. We both had a great time. It was the first "date" that I went on where apple juice was the drink of choice. The theme was
High School Musical - I should have rented the DVD. The kids danced non stop for 2 1/2 hours - while the DJ kindly reminded the Dads that he had oxygen tanks if needed. Luckily I'm in such great shape that I didn't need any (insert witty comment here). All I know is that I stunk at
Cotton Eye Joe, Macarena and the Electric Slide. I did pretty good at the Hand Jive and that makes my wife happy - big Grease fan.
The funniest moment of the night had to be when a Hannah Montana song came on - you could not hear yourself think. That's what happens when approximately 150 girls scream at the same time. Well, here are some pictures. I can't wait for the next one - we had a great time and time goes too fast...
Daddy's little girl....

awww shucks...

Hallmark moment...

What a princess...

Feeling HOT HOT HOT...

Dancing queen...

Last dance...
5 comments:
This is so freakin' cute it almost made me cry!
I bet you your ears are still ringing today and last night was louder than any Kiss concert you've ever been to.
~Pauline
Awww, this is so cute. I can't believe Krista is old enough for this stuff already.
And I can't believe I am "too old" to be into High School Musical and Hanna Montana. Sigh...
Hannah Montana, HS Musical, and Father/Daughter dances...3 more reasons why I only make boys....
Seriously, it must've been a good time - too bad your daughter probably has better moves than you...
ok, you guys made me all teary-eyed! My little brother and the cutest girl in the world. Very sweet pics...
Looks like you guys had a great time!! The pics are adorable...time does certainly fly.
Cat
Post a Comment