So I don’t want to short Ashlyn since the last post was about Krista’s dance. I got two really good videos of Ashlyn at her best. This one I call the “essence of a two year old”. Warning – this is not a new hair style, this is what you look like after a terrible two year old wakes up on the wrong side of the bed (knowing my kids - she woke up in our bed).
Back to Ashlyn now…. So she loves to dance and I’m teaching her a little bit about how to play a mean air guitar. In this video, you can see that Ashlyn has my rhythm. Side note - Ashlyn loves the song that is playing from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.



6 comments:
that's quite a dance...Did you choreograph it, Billy?
I also must point out - in case anyone didn't notice all of Ashlyn's frequent trips to the curio - that not only does she have my husband's rhythm but she is also equally inclined to stop and look at herself in the mirror with every given opportunity.
Ashlyn is so adorable even when she's mad.
The dancing was so cute too. Looks like she's going to follow in her big sister's foot steps.
Jenn, now that you mention it, I thought I saw Ashlyn flexing her muscles in the mirror at Christmas. ;)
~Pauline
I wondered why she kept going to the curio.
So, Billy, when you say she has your rhythm, are your giving her a compliment or insulting her?
Actually if that was her worst 2 year old temper tantrum, it wasn't so bad. I think some of yours have been worse....lol. xoxo
Cat
Actually if that was her worst 2 year old temper tantrum, it wasn't so bad. I think some of yours have been worse....lol. xoxo
Cat
Post a Comment