Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Parents Day Off...

Jenn and I just got back from our getaway to the adult playground Mohegan Sun. I'm not sure that the saying applies - "What happens in Connecticut stays in Connecticut" - but you really don't want to know every little detail. We had a great time and I have to give my parents a big thank you for watching Krista and Ashlyn. As usual we did our best not to win any money but hey you don't go there expecting to win.

We had a great time relaxing by the pool and hot tub. The hot tub had some issues with the filter - but I blame that on my boss, Gerard, who can't stand the fact the we don't gamble the whole time we are there.

Forgetting that it was Easter weekend when we booked and the start of March Madness, it was about an hour wait for Michael Jordan's 23.sportcafe but the food is worth the wait. We had our usual drink by the waterfall near Tuscany. Here is a pic from dinner....







So after a great day and night we returned home via the Titanic, I mean the Orient point ferry... Which if there was an iceberg, we would have hit it - this boat was a rockin'....


Here are some videos of picking up the little brats (sorry I was a little bitter that our day and half vacation was over).







See you soon Mohegan Sun.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy! Daddy! Aw, cute...I want kids now...

Anonymous said...

Aww, the girls are so cute.

Thank you for sparing us ALL the details of your trip.

Anonymous said...

I love the family portrait on the welcome home sign!!


It should be a rule that parents get kid free trysts at least once a month. But, then I guess that may lead to more kids .... it's a vicious circle .... ;o)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that one was from me.
~Pauline (aka anonymous)

I said...

Good stuff - my videos may be dark, but at least they are 1 continuous show - not 3 15 second cuts. FYI - Loch is really into Scooby Doo and LO VES the Halloween special from What's New Scooby Doo - which features, you guessed it - KISS!!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review