Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Random Videos

Well this one I call "Going to the doctor" - Krista had a virus that really kicked her butt during her winter recess. We went to the doctor every day, two oral antibiotics and three rounds of injected antibiotics. Did I forget to mention the $20.00 copay EVERY TIME WE WENT.

I believe in all kids learning there A, B, C's - but lets face it they should practice one of there Daddy's favorite songs too.

This is a two part video of just some fun around the house - check out the look I get in the second one..... I know what your thinking how could you sleep during all that fun or noise....


Krista is rocking....

So as you all know - I'm not that shy in poking fun at myself... Here I'm not sure if I created the next new dance sensation or I'm just working out my love handles.... Which I will say are lovely...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute.

The look Jenn gave you was priceless.

~Pauline

Anonymous said...

Yes, that look was indeed priceless!!!!

It's so great to see these...It would be better to see you all in Hollywood (obviously where Krista and Ashlyn will end up, being such natural performers!)

Anonymous said...

Your poor wife.

You had better watch it--you don't want your daughters to be groupies! :D

2007 Evans Family Year in Review