Halloween 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eggs.... and not scrambled

Well, after a great getaway it was back to work. Get out the vinegar and die, the eggs are coming out. Krista, Jenn and I had a blast - Ashlyn on the other hand had one of her priceless terrible two moments. Check out some "Short" videos - Enjoy.




Nice Hands...

Manual labor.... Not me I'm a DIVA

Where's Hallmark when you need them...
Double trouble.. And no broken eggs.

Sunday - The Easter Bunny has arrived.......


Those are some pretty eggs....


In the Evans Tradition we eat the "Easter Lamb"

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel how Ashlyn feels in the first video!

Anonymous said...

What great coverage of your Easter fun!

I was in the background crying too during egg coloring because of all the mess ... I know exactly how Ashlyn felt.

~Pauline

Anonymous said...

The picture of the beheaded lamb is my favorite.

Happy Easter!

I said...

Yo yo yo - you gots mad egg skillz, playa!

2007 Evans Family Year in Review